Of Dating And Such

Sunday, July 19, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

Would you date a guy who wears jersey with a pair of slacks, instead of jeans, when watching MU game at the stadium?

Would you date a guy who uploads super loads of his picture and has an album named "Everybody Loves Me"?

I would. Those are like, the tiniest matter. If he's a decent person with a good, secure job that pays well... why not?

But the moment he shows up with a pair of white pants, he's out for life. Not khakis, but WHITE. Even if I'm dating Brad Pitt, Anuar Zain or Samuel Rizal yg pakai Armani or Burberry sekalipun. No exceptions. It's just too sickening and ugly. Haha.

Sesuka hati nak mengata orang kan? Macam la aku perfect kan? Haha.. of course I know I'm not perfect! I'm way too far from being perfect.

Anyway, the dating story? That's not mine. It's somebody else's. Somebody yg termasuk dalam konteks "everybody-around-me-are-starting-to-have-bfs-and-going-on-dates". I don't have that kind of story ok?! I'm just way too ugly and way too emotional and way too stupid to even have one!

Oh shucks!!! Rasa macam nak menjerit!

My life sucks. And if I can't find a date for Cousin Lin's wedding, I'm cursed for life. Like I said to Pizli, "ayah aku sendiri pun tinggalkan aku. apatah lagi lelaki lain".

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
9:21 AM delete

ayah kau tu terkecuali.. 1% je kut lelaki macam tu..

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
12:03 AM delete

salah tu pizli. 1% yg ok macam kau. the other 99% sumer takbley pakai. sama jek.

Reply
avatar