The Taking Of Pelham 123 (2009)

Friday, July 24, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

I was expecting the movie to be REAL good, tapi I was disappointed.

Memang John Travolta & Denzel Washington are two great actors, especially Travolta kalau dia jadi jahat. Memang macam evil gila laa...

Tapi yg buat slack nye movie ni, dia macam kurang action. Kurang "kick" la beb. Starting movie pun a bit dragging, even tho dia nak tunjuk precisely how the incident took place kan.. The part of Geo, the computer boy, was like so unnecessary. He could be more important dan boleh add drama lagi to his character and situation, but no. Tak jadi apa2 pun. Anti-climax la kata orang.

The other two bad guys was WAY too easy to spot and kill. Ceh. Macam buang masa je jadi orang jahat yg muke sangat digeruni rakyat jelata tuh. Even Travolta pun senang nak bunuh.

Tak boleh lawan Death Race and Die Hard 4.0 la beb. Those two movies are the best action movie dalam masa terdekat ni and the movie yg I can watch it again and again. And between the two.. I love Death Race more. The killings are gruesome, man! Dan, masih takleh lawan Face/Off. THE John Travolta action movie of all time, for me at least.

Download je citer ni pun takpa. I don't think I wanna give it 4 stars pun. Maybe just 3 1/2.