Reminiscing

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

I just had to say it today. His name; Arman.

Urgh. I've been avoiding that name for like, 8 years now. Haha. Bukan pasal apa pun, just because aku nak komen kuiz yg kawan aku buat kat Facebook. And his name was the first that popped up in my mind. Shucks.

He was my chat friend, originally. Then he called me almost everyday, bergayut tak sudah macam orang berchenta. Back in college, everybody bergayut. Biasalah kan. That was when I was about 18 years old kot.. earlier years of college. And he was 40. Separated with the wife, and has 2 kids aged around 4-6 years old.

He owns a construction company, if I'm not mistaken. Pergi clubbing every nite, and tell me stories I've never heard before. Real life stories. Dia pandai make conversations, aku rasa best cakap dengan dia (at that time lah. now when I think of it, semua nya jadi pathetic!)

He told me he's old and ugly, and I kept saying it's ok. We flirted like mad, but just over the phone or in a chatroom lah. I guess I just wanted to "test power". Sejauh mana kehandalan aku dalam bab2 mengurat. Hmmm.. I even flirted with my lecturer in front of like, everybody.

Anyway, one Saturday I was planning a day out with my friends when he called to volunteer jadi driver and tour guide for us. He canceled his trip balik Perak sebab ni ok. Haha. I agreed, dan heret lah kawan-kawan ku bersama.

Kami janji nak jumpa kat CM. Berdebar bukan main lagi masa tu tau! Ingatkan dia bawak Harrier, rupanya bawak Wira (no offense, tapi this is for a guy who OWNS a construction company). His spectacles was so the same age as I was, his shirt looks tight around the oh-so-obvious-belly, and his grey hair's a total mess. He looked like a 60year-old man who's life is very much messed up.

I walked up to his car, said hello and made an excuse not to go out with him that day. It was kinda an obvious excuse, so he never called me again since. Or that's what I think, since I turned off my phone for 3 days straight. Mummy had to call the girls to get to me. Heheh.

Well, that was just me... being a teenager. Rest assured, I am now a changed person.

P/S: But sometimes the old me needs a break from hiding too. *wink*

3 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
9:46 AM delete

hahahahahahah...

Reply
avatar
spermajalang
AUTHOR
11:37 PM delete

aku ingatkan amran.... rupanya arman... hahaha

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
10:07 AM delete

ahahaha.. amran small matter beb.. =P

Reply
avatar