500 Days Of Summer

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-


It's a cute movie, but not THAT good. Didn't make me cry though, but made me smile. A whole lot. Not worth going to the movies for it. Download aje!

Anyway, bila habis je tengok movie tu, rasa macam... you know... "Maybe he's not the one I was looking for".

So Scabbers, sila STOP obsessing over him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need a new pair of Clarks. The one I'm wearing has worn off. Like, seriously. This is totally an emergency! Kalau nak hadiahkan, please do so. Coz aku takdak duit. =(

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
12:05 PM delete

aku pun selalu wish kalau aku nak apa² tetiba ada orang akan hadiahkan.. tapi tak pernah pun ada, kecuali Liza la...

Aku rasa kalau kita ada kawan jutawan pun dia takkan hadiahkan haha..

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
3:01 PM delete

kawan2 mmg tak penah ada la. tapi kalau Mak, ada! =)

Reply
avatar