One Health Community

Friday, October 09, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

I just joined this.. ermmm.. One Health Community. It has a few products under it's label, and so far I think it's great.

Visit this page here, ada pictures and explanation on each products. Cuma dia tertinggal eLife, a machine with a tagline that says "The Health Shield For An Energized Life". Google for more info or come down to The Weld for treatment. Sorry, I'm just a sucker at explaining.

Anyway, all I have to say is, EzOut is the best thing that has ever happen to me. Health-related lah. Hehe. I have constipation problem since I was in primary school. I've tried banana, prune and whatever they're discussing it here, but still the same. The first time I took EzOut, I went to the toilet for 5 times. Man, I was so happy. It's been about 10 days now, everyday without fail. Now I can eat chicken, egg, prawn or any seafood stuff without feeling guilty. And my face no longer itch. I feel good!

And eWash? Hehe, easiest as ever, satisfactory result and saves me money yo.