Shi* Load Of Stuff

Friday, October 30, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

I'm sad coz I miss my Mummy. I'm excited coz my Convent girls will be back in Muar for our 10-year reunion this Saturday nite. I'm psyched over Cousin Lynn's wedding the following weekend. I'm thankful for my new salary increment.

On top of it all, I'm packed with work and health treatments that I don't even have time to kemas rumah, let alone figure out my outfit for all the occasions!

OMG. I think I'm gonna have a panic attack!

* mind u, I have time to blog coz I'm waiting for my Virtual Machine to start up *

Did you know that selecting an outfit is like, seriously crucial? Yes. CRUCIAL. Especially for weddings & reunions! I don't exaggerate with my look, but I try to look pleasant at least. Lebih2 lagi when your childhood friends have all turned into swans. (Read : beautiful women. Duh.) And they are all successful, have businesses and travel all over the world while you, still fat, ugly and boyfriend-less, just sits there quietly and wishing for the world to end before you......

It's stressful, but one has got to get over it, give herself some credit and enjoy the company of her friends, right?

And Lynn's wedding! It's next weekend, and I should be home by Thursday nite, but I still haven't decided baju nak pakai! Malam berinai, nikah, sanding, rumah Fadly. Aiyoh. Kritikal beb. Nak kene gosok lagi.... tudung lagi... Ayo yo!!!

Looks like I have some serious work to do here. =|

Oh shoot! Where did I put my camera and those batteries? Demit!

2 comments

Write comments
Voldemort
AUTHOR
4:05 PM delete

Oh, I have bad experience dengan kamera dan bateri, and oh, kamera dan memori kad. demit!

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
9:30 AM delete

betul la hafezh. halfway thru the event, memori card aku da full! battery pun tinggal satu bar jek. isk. lenkali kene buat persediaan awal.. hehe

Reply
avatar