Black is so Me

Friday, March 20, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

Scabbers took the quiz "What color is your personality?" and the result is:
Dark Black

Nur completed the quiz "What color is your personality?" with the result Dark Black. You are a very depressed person who mopes around a LOT. You don't really care about other people, you just focus on yourself and everything that is wrong in your life. You have the potential to be a good friend, but you choose to be by yourself all the time. You would rather be in your room all by yourself than hang out with friends.
Your motto: "Don't care." My advice: Don't be so angry all the time. Focus on the good in life and try to make friends..

Who are you to give me advice? And yea, Zul. I get it. You're still mad at me. I was just being honest, ok! AND yes, boss, I will check in my source codes. Sorry!

I'd like to get out of myself now please. Thank You.