Any Plans, Babe?

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

My cousins have been asking about Pikom PC Fair 2009 @ KLCC Convention Centre this weekend. Whether it's confirmed, what kinda stuff are they selling, promos and what-nots. It's not like it's their first time going to one, but to this particular event in KLCC, yes. I've been to the fair a couple of times before. There's always something to buy!



Kinda like me in Central Market. There is ALWAYS something to buy, regardless of size, prize and function. Nah, I'm not a shoppaholic. I think and calculate before I spend.

Anyway, this time around I'm gonna buy myself a camera. My second birthday gift for myself. The first is of course, Surabaya. I don't care what kind of camera I'm gonna buy, just as long as it is functional and cheap. Hehehe.. Hopefully lepas ni, no longer kena pinjam camera orang lain when I go jalan-jalan. Malu aje.

Mung is buying an external hard disk, Nur is probably surverying laptops, Midi has some things of his own to buy. Afterwards, shopping in KLCC! Oh I've missed KLCC so much. It's been months! Nak jadi penghasut (seperti biasa) to my cousins yang akan go to reunions with their school friends la, college friends la... ape2 jenis reunion la. Baju kena ada beb. Not just that, matching pants and shoes pun mesti lah kan? Hehehehe...

It's going to be one hell of a weekend, I hope. Can't wait!

2 comments

Write comments
Digitalite
AUTHOR
3:50 PM delete

berhati2 beli barang kat pc fair. especially pc / laptop. thumbdrive beli la banyak2 takpe. hehe.

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
5:47 PM delete

berhati2 as in cek quality takut kena tipu, or takut ada pick-pocket? thumbdrive tu dah macam aiskrem plak rasa. murah dan bersepah2. hehehe..

Reply
avatar