of NOT being in the office on a weekend

Saturday, March 06, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

Bak kata Alicia Keys, I slept with a broken heart lah malam tadi. Tetiba bangun pagi rasa refreshed, and I really wanted to talk to him. So I called. Nasib baik ok. But then buat kerja, argue sikit itu ini.. but when done we're already laughing at each others joke.

But jangan ingat aku dah baik balik, ok. I still mean what I said in my post below.

Noon, I forced myself out to KLCC. I was hungry. For food and for some shopping. So had Japanese food @ foodcourt je la, then bought buku and magazine @ Kino and finally went crazy @ Marks & Spencer. Demit! Why do they have to have ALL the things that I like?! I bought 'em all!! Main mission is to buy sneakers. Last2 sneakers tak dapat, mende lain plak dibeli nya. Oh, I'm such a big spender! Matilah next month nak ke Jakarta dengan duit ape pun taktau!

Anyway, balik je dapat offline msg from him. Macam marah. Dunno. I feel like I want to talk to him face to face lah. I haven't really talked to him for like, 4 days now? This has to be the longest! I feel weird. I even feel weird not being in the office and do work.

Urghhh. I hate this feeling. But when we do work online from home, confirm begaduh!! I hate that even more.

This is so confusing.

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
8:08 PM delete

kasut aku ada tak? (selfish gila soalan, takde pun nak ambik tau pasal pergaduhan kau haha)

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
11:01 PM delete

alaaaaaaaaaaaamakkkkkk lupa!!! aduh.. sorry!!! maaf pizli.. terlupa! ampun, ampun.

Reply
avatar