Wondering If Someday You'll Come Back To Me

Friday, March 05, 2010 4 Comments A+ a-

Now that I'm slowly becoming normal again, I wonder...

where my camera is..?
where my hand lotion is..?
where my new socks are..?
where are the rest of my anak tudungs..?
when I'm going to charge my Nokia phone that has been dead since November 09..?
what's playing in the cinema..?
can I really stand 2 hours in the cinema without being restless..?
can I stand being stuck in traffic..?
if I still enjoy social-networking with friends..?

Hehe, sorry but being in a non-human phase where I didn't answer calls, email, texts.. are somewhat giving me a peace of mind.

Oh, and I wonder if I can still remember how to use Facebook.

=P

4 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
9:47 AM delete

Well, welcome back Scabbers!! Haha..

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
10:15 AM delete

*hugs*

thanks! ;)

Reply
avatar
cracKing
AUTHOR
7:05 PM delete

beb! i miss u!!!!

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
7:22 PM delete

i miss u too!! ;)

Reply
avatar