Dear Mr. Ho,

Thursday, March 04, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

I know I've given you enough trouble, and you've always backed me up. I'm sorry, and thank you very much for all that you've done.

I am only human. A weak one. I'm not super like you. Or our other colleague, who has helped us very much in this project.

But it kinda hurts when you "yelled" at me the other day. I know you're very much stressed having to face the users and the project manager on site. I'm sorry. But it really hurts, ok. It's too sad when I was working hard for your sake, but not being appreciated, instead being accused of not doing work. As a human being, when we work around the clock, sometimes we do get headache. And it was making me sick. I guess that wasn't acceptable for you, isn't it? It's ok, I'll try to ignore anything that hurts in me from now on. Finishing my work, so your work will also get completed, is no. 1 priority for me now.

The earlier days you became my boss, you were the sweetest creature on earth & it looks as if you were sincere. Now.. hmmm.. i think you're just doing it coz you have to, maybe because your bosses check up on you? It just doesn't seem to come from the heart.

It's ok anyway. I can take care of myself, like I always do. But work-wise, I still need you to take care of me & this project. You're the most important person here.

For now, I don't feel like being friends with you. Let's just stick with being a boss and a regular, nobody, non-important staff.

* P/S: Looking at the beautiful moon now makes me feel miserable.

2 comments

Write comments
pizli.mw
AUTHOR
9:35 AM delete

Kalak tak come from the heart dia boleh pergi mampus sebab buat kawan aku macam ni.. sial punya mr ho.. Haha..

Reply
avatar
scabbers
AUTHOR
10:19 AM delete

aawww u so sweet.. =P

Reply
avatar