Monday, January 05, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

A day without sunshine is like, well, night; is supposed to be a joke but why the hell am I expressing my depression most of the time, eh? Takmoh dah la...menjelang new year nih...my first resolution is to take the positive side of everything that happens. InsyaAllah kalau aku termampu la....heheheheh...

*intermission:I would like to take this opportunity to make a song dedication to cik Fairus Hanum. Song title:Running -No Doubt. Message: Aku dah kata aku nak tulis nama ko dalam blog nih...so Hahaha to u~! :p :end of intermission*

Asked my cousins 'bout that friendster guy. First comment was:"cute...boleh diterima utk jadik kazen ipar la..." Second comment was:"macam Andy Flop Poppy masa tembam..cute...pandai lak tuh..ngurat la..ape lagi!" and my OWN comment goes like this:"comel giler masa kecik..dah besar pun bleh tahan cute gak la...tapi kadang2 perangai cam siot" so how? Mula2 nak marah...pastu tak jadik la sbb rupa2nye dia cute. Hahahaha...jahat tak aku?? Me and Teh's mission for 2004 - get a steady boyfriend. But I guess that goes for Teh only since aku still on and off over this kinda thing~ *boing boing*