Friday, January 30, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Huiii penatnye. Berlari sana sini kat ofis. I had to do 2 briefings today. The server was somewhat like sh*t (hahahaha saja suka2 nak mengata) and students had so many problems. Thank God I have the answer. Just gave it out to keep their mouth shut. And the other one...my partner had to cover it for me. And I thank him for that. Tapi camne pun I went to see the testers and most of them tak paham maaaa.. konsep testing tu...aiyaaaaa... poning pala makcik... takpe la.. ape pun thanks to them, dapat gak tau error2 yg kita tak perasan... So now I have all sorts of papers on my desk..at the moment di bawah tangan aku..saja nak abaikan sbb sakit dah mata nih... next week had to submit the reports. And pray that Dr. S tak call!!! I'll send her an email la...nak elakkan her call.. ~remember, my prescious....not to give out your handphone number to her~ Ok... now nak pegi menjadi seorang counselor...to my friend yg sedang dalam kesedihan. Muahahahahhaa...