Monday, December 12, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm now reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Without guilt, of course.

"Stupified, painted gold, stuffed into a miniature tutu and a small wings glued to its back, it glowed down at them all, the ugliest angel Harry had ever seen, with a large bald head like a potato and rather hairy feet."
- Chapter Sixteen, A Very Fosty Christmas, pg 309.


Almost done with the book anyway, a few chapters to go. Tried saving it for tonight, but I can't seem to put the book down. Forced myself to sleep around 3 this morning. Not a very comfortable sleep, though. Keep waking up to Dumbledore's long white beard and Voldermort's handsome face. When he was young, that is.

Almost 11am now and I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy. But still, I can't seem to wipe the smile off my own face! Har har har. Syok nye pasal dapat baca Harry Potter at last. Tak sabarnye nak tau ape jadik @ the end of this book.....

Fav pic at the moment.