Monday, December 19, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm so in love with Rupert Grint, a.k.a Ronald Weasely that I had to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the 3rd time yesterday. Ahaks... I know! I'm crazy. Cannot help it la... him and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) are so cute! Cute ke? Hensem kot.. ntahla. Janji aku suke. Planned to treat myself with HP books during the weekend, but instead, aku switched to movies. Cheaper. Ekekekeke... Yela, aku kan cheapskate. Keh keh keh.

I also love the weekend yg baru saja berlalu ni. I had it all to myslef. Waking up at noon, eating alone, driving alone, watch movies alone.... sleeping alone? Ekekekeke... Tapi Saturday night, I was pampered by Teh and her friend, Vee. Had dinner in Gombak, hang-out in Shah Alam, cuci2 mata ushar mamat2 yg tgh tunggu race. Then gi minum kat Syed Bistro in KJ. All these places and I didn't have to drive or even pay! I love being the youngest sister. Hehehehe..

Walaucemanasekalipun, aku telah mempelajari sesuatu. Aku baru tau aku takbleh berhadapan dengan dia, 2 kali dalam masa 3 hari. Rasa macam nak membunuh pun ada. * Avada Kedavra! * And so, I think I'm on Mummy's side now, macam tak brapa suka aku berkawan dgn dia all these while. What's good for Mummy and my family, is good for me. Bukanla aku terus takmoh kawan ngan dia, * eh tapi cam menarik je kalau dia terus hilang dari idop aku* tapi cam dah boring kot. Anyway, why should I care? He annoys me THAT much, I tell ya! It's not that he had an affair with that JB girl. He doesn't like her anyway. It ended as fast as it started. But, I would be happy if I can perform that Cruciatus curse on him. Make him suffer! * Crucio! * How evil can I be? Bukannya dia bersalah dgn aku pun?!

The very 1st time I had myself sorted using the Sorting Hat, it put me in Slytherin. Maybe I'm Salazar Slytherin's heir, Lord Voldermort's long lost sister? Muahahahahhaha...