Friday, December 09, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

I may seem calm, but I am so freaking-out right now. My exam is tomorrow, and I haven't studied yet. My carry marks are low and so is my CGPA. If I even get a C for this killer subject, I think I may have to stop living at all.

I was on leave yesterday. Down with a fever, flu and so on. Am still in a wreck. Back @ the office today, so many work to do yet so little time. My collegue have already asked for my work. There's a presentation on Monday and we need to integrate the whole system. I'm trying my best here, u know. It's not easy to concentrate on work when every 5 minutes u feel like u're gonna faint sebab terlalu banyak cahaya menusuk mata sampai ke otak. Nak tulis blog ni je satu masalah. Tapi aku gagahi jua.

I know I have to finish the work today, and I know I have to finish study by 12 noon tomorrow. I only have few hours left. Damn...sakit pala.... seram seram seram!!! I think I'm gonna go and cry.