Wednesday, December 07, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

I've lost my Malaysian Idol voice. Har har. But I think it's getting better already. After I gulped down 2 bottles of 1500ml mineral water. Walau macam mana pun, I think I'm paying Dr. Shariff a visit la tonight. I don't want to fall sick. I have an exam this Saturday, and as usual, I'm not prepared. Biler la gamaknya aku nak insaf dari doing work @ the last minute? Ngeh ngeh ngeh...

Yesterday I did some quizzez. I found out that my Harry Potter knowledge is better than my spelling knowledge. What is happening in this world today? They teach HP in classes and not spelling?! Ekekekeke... I'm a bad example for future generations. Think I'll have to cancel the baby la kalau cenggini. ;P

More quizzez today, and one thing leads to another, and now, Dahlia's searching for New Kids On The Block's songs for me. Yeay! I love the 80s!! What I can remember from my 80s are John Stamos, 21 Jump Street, Duran Duran & Michael Jackson. Zaman tu aku blom skolah/skolah rendah. Syiok!!

* Aiya.. I thought spermajalang yg lalu. Rupanya The Boss. And I was smiling while looking @ the sytax errors. Die la! *