Tuesday, December 13, 2005 0 Comments A+ a-

Scabbers : Isk hensemnya orang tu.... Hensem giler!!!

Yup, me and my big mouth. The guy obviously heard the statement. My voice was loud enuff to travel to the next room! It turns out that he's a new director or something @ SCG, our sister company, down at the 4th floor. So we'll be seing him quite a lot after this.

The Boss just confirmed with my collegue that he's still single. Guess how old he is?

26.

Young, kan? And now everybody's looking my way and saying, "Go get him, Scab!". Urghhhh... Malunya! Bukan aku malu dengan that handsome man, since dia tak tau sape antara kite semua yg dok kata2 dia hensem, but dengan collegues aku la. Nasib baik tak semua orang baca blog ni, kalau tak haritu when I stated how handsome spermajalang looks, sure kena lagi teruk one!