Monday, May 08, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

Blog-ku-sayang,

I feel like a W.o.M.a.N today. I know, I know.. it's yuck-y admitting it, but really, these presents Mummy & Makton gave makes me feel that way. Don't get me wrong though. I L.o.V.e the presents to bits, and praying each second that I can take good care of 'em.

So I guess now I have to be extra careful & G.e.N.t.L.e all the time. Like, every second of the day. Sesungguhnya aku terkenal sebagai seorang yg ganas dan kasar. Aku bukanlah seorang yg lembut dan begitu keperempuanan. Jadi, from this moment on, I have to adjust myslef to being a L.a.D.y.

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

Aku nak temuntah citer pasal pompuan2 nih. Muahahahahhaa....

Dahla. Can't wait to go to KLCC petang ni...nak tengok other girly stuff that I can buy.

;p

Note: You should see Dahlia gelakkan aku semalam. She laughed so hard, she's on Medical Leave today.