Sunday, May 14, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

What a better way to spend a Saturday night at the office with 3 of your friends, a.k.a 2nd family members?

It's Sunday morning and I'm still here dengan baju tidur aku. Kehkehkeh. Thank God I didn't wear a kaftan when I went out for dinner with them last night. Eh, tapi maybe a kaftan's better la. Ask me why.

No air-conditioning la! Aduh... kipas plak ada satu jek. The other one's in the other office in which we don't have the keys to. Apart from that, everything's ok.

Agak kasihan melihat rakan2 aku terpaksa berkurung kat ofis since Friday. They had so little sleep. Unlike me, of course! Ha ha. Accompanying them throughout the night is the least I can do. It's not like I have any other plans anyway. Can't wait to get out of here, actually.

On the brighter side, I get to wake up early with a beautiful city view dan udara segar dari 14th floor. Oh, plus the smell of coffee. Splendid.