Monday, May 15, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

I want to love everybody. And I want everybody to love me back. I want to be known for my lovable character.

But first and foremost, I must learn to love. I must learn to be patient, polite, nice and kind to every single soul. Even if there's one soul who came walking in the office and say, "Scab, pack up the laptop and projector!". Or another soul who said, "Dude, seriously, I have feelings for you" and dissappear from life the next second. Menguji tahap kesabaran anda, bukan? Tapi takpa. Banyakkan bersabar. Selain human beings, I must also be nice to animals. No, cockroaches are pests and they are meant to be destroyed from the face of the earth!

* Oooopps! * Errmm.. that came out a bit harsh, kan? Anyway, moving on..

Aku rasa orang2 zaman sekarang kebanyakannya sangat sibuk dengan kerja masing2, carik duit lebih, marah dan bengang dengan superior/staff/collegues, berlumba-lumba dan menunjuk-nunjuk akan kejayaan masing2. Sibuk ikut trend semasa.... dan lupa akan perkara2 yg lebih penting. Dan yg lebih penting itu adalah keamanan serta perasaan hormat-menghormati antara satu sama lain. Tidak lupa daratan dan mempunyai rasa belas kasihan. Dan kesemuanya itu, equals to love.

* Oooii pompuan! Ape engko mengarut nih? *

Uhh..maafkan saya. TER membebel pula. Ape pun, paham2 jek la maksud aku. Now I have to get back to my heavy workload, and wishing my knight in shining armour would come rescue me a little bit faster.

* Damn! *