Wednesday, May 03, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

Thank God I didn't kill mamat-tingkat-tiga when I saw him after lunch kat lobby. I'd kick him hard on the ass, hit him on the face berkali2, tampar2, sepak2, dig his heart out with my bear hand (macam citer Indiana Jones tuh ek?) and finally dump him in the trash.

Oh the temptation!!

Luckily, I am more in control of my emotions now. Trying my very best to smile all the time, to anybody (especially cute guys & men in expensive cars). I do hope one of'em would notice me one of these days. Al-maklumlah, aku ni selalu berada in the shadows aje. Pakai pun baju kaler itam jek. Mana la orang nak nampak kan? Lagipun kalo orang nampak aku mmg diaorg akan lari punye. Dahla gemok, pendek, banyak jerawat plak tu. Isk. Huduh.

Adoi...nak nanges la plak rasanya.