Thursday, June 15, 2006 0 Comments A+ a-

It's 8.45pm and I'm still in The Office. I only had 2 slices of bread for breakfast and a Cornetto for lunch. The last date I was at home in Muar was on the 7th of May 2006. I arrive at The Office at 8.20am everyday and go home at the earliest of 6.30pm. At night, I watch tv, cook, study and try to do finish my assignment. I spent my weekends at The Office, shopping around KL and attend classes. The last date I took leave was on the 12th of April 2006. Itupun cuti pasal exam.

So basically, I'm REALLY tense and tired ok. And I have to finish my work (in which I am my team member) by 12.00pm tomorrow. Tiap kali aku cuba angkat kening, urat2 kat kepala aku nih tertarik-tarik dan aku rasa kepala aku sangat berat.

Monday haritu, the moment CSI started, I cried. I have absolutely NO IDEA why I cried. And the tears won't stop until Prison Break habis. Aku tak sedih pun, tapi aku menangis teresak-esak.

Maybe aku ada masalah mental tanpa aku sedari. Aku rasa ubatnya ialah: Balik Muar! And I'm going back tomorrow after work. And if you try to stop me, I will KILL you!!!