Monday, December 22, 2003 0 Comments A+ a-

Yay for The Lord of The Rings!!! It's a fever for me this few days. Aragon here, Faramir there...Legolas in my dreams... hehehehehe... The show was great!!! I slept for a few minutes of The Fellowship of The Ring. In The Two Towers I slept for almost an hour (hehehehe...) and The Return of the King takde pasal la nak suruh tido!! Best giler siot!! It's the first time ever I had an overnight in the theatre. I am so in the mood for LOTR right now I'm planning to go this week and on the 11th of Jan. Am I sick? I guess not...Munah's sick-er! hahahahaha.... And now in the office..all I can think of is Aragon, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Legolas, Gimli, Faramir, Boromir, Gandalf, Saruman, Sauron, Eyowyn, Arwen, Eyomer, Denethor, Galadriel, Elrond, Isildur, Nazgul, Gollum, The Shire, Minas Tirith, Rohan, Helms Deep, Isengard, Mount Doom, Mines of Moria, The Black Gate, Shadowfax, etc, etc.....