Tuesday, December 09, 2003 0 Comments A+ a-

Boringgggggggggggggggggggggg

Suddenly singing Ella's song - Esok Lusa Selamanya. Searched for the lyrics, found it but can't find Aku Kau Dia. Dah lupa dah lagu tuh camne. Dulu fevret aku tuh!

Ok la...nothing to do...feeling bored...lalalalalaa~~~

How do u get this thing to work, exactly? Am I the only one without the idea? HOW????!!!!!!!!

kenyang, tired, scared, bored...it's all in me now, baby! kenyang makan kueh raya me and noriah took from our pantry...tired of people yg asyik dok pau aku and depend on me for every single thing in their lives...scared of what's coming in the future.... and bored sitting doing nothing kat opes nih. oh and sick too. can i be sick of my friends??? hmmm...i guess not since i need them most of the time but its really sickening for them to only think of themselves. like that one sickening bitch. (i really shouldn't say this but hey...i've said it!)