Wednesday, December 10, 2003 0 Comments A+ a-

It still is Wednesday, December 10th, 2003. Last time i put in my entry is at 11:18:55 am...I feel like an eternity has gone by...yet it's only 1:30:?? pm. This is what u get when u don't have much work to do, but you have all the time in the world. Excuse me please, but I have to say this: Are my boobs getting bigger? It may not be, but i definately feel like it. Hahaha.
Aku kenyang la... asyik makan makanan aje. Can I have something else? SOMEONE delicious, for instance? Like, if you put Colin Farrel in front of me right now... I'd drag him in some place and won't get out till the next day. That is how HUNGRY I am. Hahahahhaa... (Hey...do NOT laugh, ok!)

somebody berak and left the shit there. SICK!!! medical students yg selalunye mementingkan kebersihan dan yg sungguh hygene-concious pun bleh biarkan camtuh. thank God i didnt puke! kesedaran sivic takde langsung!