Wednesday, December 10, 2003 0 Comments A+ a-

Yesterday almost everybody was damn bitchy to me. Don't know why I like to curse nowadays but it soothes me. Hahahaha. I guess today's better. I got over my frustration of losing my specs in the toilet. InsyaAllah I can drive at night. Quite ok though I can't really anggar jarak betul2.

So ok...today's another day in the office. Seniors are out for the Boot Camp stuff. Hooray! That means one whole day of freedom and glory! Hehehehe... Have to kemaskan the portfolio and then documentation and then prepare for testing. Since the first week of January would be very busy holidaying, i'd have to cramp my work and finish it all before december ends. Only then would I feel relaxed sbb kerja dah siap! However, I can't seem to keep my mind on work. I am so damn lazy! Yesterday evening we had a meeting on the money we won at the awards. (hahaha...sounds like emmy awards or sumthin') Boss said gotta spend it for a holiday. Took a vote and finally agrees between Langkawi, Pulau Besar or Penang. We all have to do some research and present it this Friday (which I will be off to JB!) and decide it then.

I am so bored I lost my energy and creativity to write (do I even have the creativity?????)