Tuesday, December 23, 2003 0 Comments A+ a-

Today is a form-filling day. Wonder how many other forms we'll get after this. Seriously, chocolate and nescafe don't mix well. Sakit perut aku dibuatnye.
Still planning on what to do this weekend, or even this Christmas holiday. I can't just sleep all weekend, can I? Hahahaa...I'll be fatter than the "fat hobbit" Samwise Gamgee!! Hehehehe...

Got another form here....yea baby!! So many forms...so little time!! And still haven't recovered from the pain of mixing chocolate and nescafe. Received an email from Mung bout the Secret Diaries...still intrigued by it though I've read it a couple of times before.

Go!!! Yes!!! Go away!! Go both of ya! Away...away from my sight~
~ leave me in peace~

Hey GREAT news...gotta finish this new project of mine by end of this month. Shit!!! And what AM I doing?? Listening to music...surfing...chatting...dreaming~ I am so fucked.