Wednesday, December 17, 2003 0 Comments A+ a-

Everybody in the house is like, over excited about this LOTR Movie Marathon. I, on the other hand, just lie down and sleep the night away~. Excited tu mmg la...but not as much, since I have to be home early and go straight to Bangi. I will never get enuf sleep on weekends. But on weekdays I sleep too much. Hahahaha...no wonder aku membesar bagai johan sekarang nih...

He called me yesterday while I was having my "bonding" session with my cousin. I had my smile on until I fell asleep. Karat la lu minah! Lu saiko ka? Him? No way! Remember all the things he did to you. My loss is his gain. Remember that till the day you get married. (Duh! What does that mean?) Never have that topic crossed my mind before. I mean, for real. Kalau takat cerita2 khayalan ade la... L* reminded me of that, once. Said his mother's expecting one from him soon. Hahahaha. Good luck there, dude! And one old friend of mine (whom I nearly had a fling with) is currently enggaged...and have I told the part where I laughed at him? Hahahahaha...I am so evil. Gatai lagi ngan aku naaa.... padan muka hang!

Haritu pegi Masjid Jamek dengan Mummy and EmTee. Saw this one movie entitled A*. And since, My day is filled with this imagination of mine where he calls me. I'd meet him at a bar, in a club, shopping centres, every happening spot in town. Sends chills down my spine. Wonder what he's doing right now. How is he anyway? Is he still ok? How's business? Any girl he's shagging right now? hehehehe... What would my life be like if I'm still his friend? Was I his friend? Yea...he told me once. But it's sad, yknow...coz I was the one who ended it. I have my own reasons. If Mummy finds out about it..she'll be mad. And if he gave me a nice car, big house, money, all the kemewahan in the world...Mummy will definately have a fit and would probably throw me out of the family. But it was ok while it lasted. Hate to think about it again, ok. Tapi just wondering how he is right now....

At the office we have this big decision for the holiday. Everybody was so into Langkawi but HE wanted Penang. Might as well just give HIM the money and to go off holidaying with HIS family. Ehhh...amik la...gua tak heran tau!!! Lu tinggalkan kitaorg kat sini sendiri dah cukup bahagia buat kitaorg semua!! Why can't we agree on something that WE want. I mean, this is the ONLY time nak buat decision as a team. Everyday is like, your damn decision. Dah la cam tak gheti nak buat keputusan. Aku rasa bercelaru sungguh office nih sampai aku pun tak tau aku kat mana sekarang nih. I'm lost in my own office. Heyyyy...haven't YOU realize that 90% of your staff doesn't really like you? And please don't get me started on the Mrs. ! Better jump off the building before you get to work under her. Hahahahaha..jahatnye aku... gaji diaorg gak kasik! Huhuhuhu...~