Wednesday, February 11, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Slept damn early last night. Asked Mung to wake me up at 11 but I didn't. Hehehehe. Woke up around 2 am and niat nak bangun at 5 to study or do some work. Didn't either. So I woke up at 6 something this morning. Had a stomach ache of some kind until I have to stay in the toilet. After Mung left, wash me clothes and organize things to do today. Because today, I have one WHOLE day for me self. Muahahaha. I actually ironed my t-shirt this morning! And I never iron t-shirts, ok! Pampering me self once in a while feels so good. Hehehehe.

So after bersiap2...went down to wish Good Morning to me friends at the kedai and had breakfast. Dah kenyang, started off my journey for the day by heading to 7 eleven to buy me a box of Smint. Heyy - No Smint No Kiss - OK! Thank God I dind't have to wait that long for the lrt so I headed to KL to pay off my monthly hutang kat MARA. Ade ke ATM kat Pertama tu rosak, so I had to walk to Maju Junction to kuarkan duit. While the sun shines right above me head, I walked again, back to MARA. % minutes there and I'm done. Head back towards the lrt - continuous walking, I tell ya!- and again, I didn't have to wait long, and sampai la aku ke stesen ape-ntah-tak-hengat.

Walked again, under the firery sun. Sweat ran down my face (muahahaha). Sib baik pakai cap coz it's really THAT hot. So I arrived at the University, after 10 minutes of walk. Jumpa orang sepatutnya and solved some issue. Met Noriah's boyfriend at another office. Said hi and chatted for a while and head here. To where I'm sitting right now. In this cold-and-hi-tech library. And I want to send some msg to me friend.

To Farah:
Weh aku kat Library nih!!! HUhuhuhu~ best!! Aku dah jumpa Azma tadi. Wan tu pun ade gak. Senyum2 bila aku sebut nama aku. By the way, diaorg tanye mana ko. Heheheheh... Aku dah amik dah module kau. Nanti ko kena dtg sendiri ke sini untuk pulangkan module English tu. Tak yah bayar ape2... credit transfer kita diaorg kata jgn risau, dalam website tu yg lama punya. Yg baru (yg haritu dia call aku tu) blom upload lagi, ,pastu yg second application kita tu Prof blom semak lagi. So I guess we'll have to wait, ok! Pasal class, inform cikgu English tuh..and discuss ngan cikgu Konsep Asas yg kita takleh buat kuiz this coming Saturday. Explain la ngan dia pastu soh dia letakkan masa yg sesuai utk both of us. Pastu masa aku nak tulis nama kat Indian guard tu kan (ingat tak?) dia tanye aku nak jumpa Azmi ek? Muahahahhaha... aku nak tergelak kat situ. Kuikuikui... tapi pastu masa aku nak dtg sini (library) aku terserempak ngan sorang lagi pekerja sini yg comel giler! Huiii.... nampaknya slalu2 la aku lepak sinih, pekerja semua membuatkan mata aku tercuci. Hahahahaha.. Ok, selamat buat RLO. Send my regards to Cik D.