Monday, February 16, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Valentine's day fell on Saturday, but did not celebrate. Had class, but was stuck in PJ for like, an hour! masuk aje PJ, slow moving traffic, and in front of Midvalley was like, heavy duty, man!! Sampai la ke UIA PJ. We were 1/2 an hour late for class, but thank God the lecturer was not in. Pegi naik Haji rupanya. Had a substitute though. Then second class, I was having trouble understanding IT in Malay. As known to all, my language is not that good, ok. Hahahaha. Didn't take the test, and had to come for the next class, which will be on Saturday of this week. Imagine that! THIS week! And I planned to go home early on Friday. Haiyoh... but anyhow...must study first!

Bib wanted to come but didn't. Cancelled at the last minute, when I was asleep. I could just strangle that woman with my bare hands. Bengang aku dengan dia...I didn't reply her sms. Didn't get much sleep again Saturday night. Was disturbed by Bartt's missed calls. He didn't party??? What was he doing on Valentine's night giving me missed calls? I thought he had batter things to do besides that. Like party, obviously! Hahahhahaa.. agaknye takde partner kot... muahahahaha. Then sms demi sms berkunjung tiba ke hp aku. Dari sms.ac, which aku lupa nak de-activate my account untuk benda yg deduct duit tepon kita. So my credit was taken away. 5 hengget lak tuh! Fuck man...I forgot!