Wednesday, February 04, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Just got off the phone with that Dr. -for the hundredth time, i don't know- She likes to call me, doesn't she? But today's a bit different. Much discussions were made. Today's a good one, I guess. I actually enjoy our conversation just now. Oh well... standard la kerja ngan lecturers.

My cousin offered me a job. Lecturer kat mana ek? IKM? Hmmmm... I want to get out of here...and becoming some sort of a teacher is my chilhood dream. Memandangkan family aku kebanyakannya cikgu la kan... BUT *there's always this buts around* takut ajaran aku nih sesat. Aku nak mengajar, aku nih bukannya pandai sangat...tu le masalahnya.

Heyy...tiba2 dapat email suruh amik exam today at 4? Nih mesti exam untuk naikkan gaji nih. Naikkan pangkat ke... lantak engko la. Programming aku pun dah lupa ntah ke mana. Nak soh sit for Flash exam? Even worse! What am I interested in, then? Designing - not with computer technologies, but with my hands. Kenapa la dulu tak amik subject arts? Because my Mummy told me not to. Kenapa ikut cakap Mak? Sebab aku tak suka melawan. Nanti Mak kecik ati. Oh well... just hope that a prince charming will sweep me off my feet. Live in a castle (or a huge house..hehehe), drive around in big cars, shopping like mad, and I don't have to work. Life is total bliss~ And like I said, there's always a BUT. And this time, I don't think there is such man out there yg dah kaya tapi setia pada wife yg sorang, tanpa pedulikan rupa paras or such thing. That's why I don't like the opposite species.

~Maaflah jika ia menyinggung perasaan sesetengah pihak~