Tuesday, February 24, 2004 0 Comments A+ a-

Found this in Fiza's blog. Decided to kill some time answering...


1. What's your name?
Scabbers

2. Spell your name from backwards?
srebbacS

3. What are your nicknames?
Scabbers, Hufflepuff

4. When's your birthday?
11/4/1982

5. What your star sign?
Aries

6. Have you ever been love?
Does Colin Farrell count?

7. Where were you born?
Hospital - Hehehehe..

8. Where do you live now?
Ampang

9. Which state your parents came from?
Johor

10. What's your favorite color?
Black

11. How tall are you?
Average Hobbit height

12. What kind of music do you like?
All kinds - except techno, rave, dangdut.

13. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Yups.

14. How many friends do you have?
2 - Hahahaha... No la... can't count maa...

15. Who are your absolute best friends (real life only)?
Hanum, Muza, Fizah, Dahlia, Jaja...ehh..banyak la plak...

16. What's your favorite song?
As for now - 3 Doors Down's Here Without You and Luther Vandross' Dance With My Father

17. Do you have a boyfriend?
Nope

18. What's your favorite food?
Pizza, cheeseburger (I AM fat!!!)

19. Do you look like your parents?
They say I do

20. Do you look like anyone famous?
J Lo - Hahahhaa... I wish!

21. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Brad Pitt, Colin Farrell, Hugh Jackman

22. Have you ever been kissed?
Does kissing my Mummy count?

++The last time you been kissed?
Hmmm... a few months back

++The best kisser ever?
Still waiting...hahahaha...

++The last person you kissed?
If Mummy counts, then its her...if not... ermm...lets just keep it a secret, ok!

23. Are you a virgin?
Not sure - Hahahahah...

24. What kind of car do you want?
Satria GTi 1.8, Lexus 1.8 4-wheel tuh..

25. What would you change your name to, if you could?
Professor McGonnagal - Hehehehe...crap!

26. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- World Peace (macam jawapan supermodel tak? heheheh)
- To be successful in life (work, studies, etc, etc..)
- To be rich and at the same time, to have all the love in the world! (Apo nih?)

27. When do you want to get married?
Haven't give it a thought yet....

28. What are some things you say a lot?
"ek" - typical johorian...

29. What are your favorite boys' names?
I don't like boys' names. Hahahaha..

30. Who do you hate?
Orang tak skolah yg suka tolak2 nak masuk lrt, org yg tak gheti queue, org yg tak hormat org tua ataupun org2 lain
disekelilingnya. (mereka tak sekolah, bukan?)

31. What are the worst names?
Hmmmm... dunno.

32. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Nope.

33. What do you notice first about the opposite sex?
Cute butts..heheheh

34. Then what?
He himself.

35. Who do you wish you were?
Nobody.. I like me.

36. Who is the funniest comedian?
Isk...dunno la... can't think of a good one now.

37. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Something REALLY bad and almost got caught!!!!

38. What college do you want to go to?
Oxford or Cambridge

39. What is your favorite movie?
Clueless, The Rock, Face/Off and some others.

40. Do you like Playstation?
No.. I like playing Snake on my hp.

41. What's your favorite Playstation game?
Is there Tetris???

42. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Depends. If its weekend at home or in KL with friends, then I'd be a night person. If I'm alone in KL, I'd be a morning
person.

43. Can you define love?
I guess not... But I love my Mummy!

44. What's your favorite television station?
MTV and Channel [V]

45. Do you get along with your parents?
My Mummy, yeah...

46. Do you believe in God?
Yes.

47. Do you believe in yourself?
Most of the time... but never when I'm crossing the road!

48. Do you believe in aliens?
Nope

49. Do you curse a lot?
If I'm really mad.

50. Are you ticklish?
Very much

51. What's your favorite candy?
Can I go for sweets? Its Smint - No Smint, No Kiss!

52. What are you wearing?
Baju kurung - at work laaaa...sopan sket!

53. Do you think there is one person meant for you?
I guess... but probably dah takde didunia atau belum dilahirkan (hahahahhaa...jahatnye aku!)

54. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
The Powerpuff Girls, of course!

55. What is your favorite television show?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S , Scrubs, Makansutra!!! Hehehehee...

56. What's your favorite book?
John Grisham's, Judith McNaught's, Best Laid Plans, etc, etc....

57. Have you ever cried over someone of the opposite sex?
Yup... sampai demam2 aku... I am THAT stupid!!!

58. Which one of your friends do you think will get married first?
Just between my close friends - 1 dah kawen..1 anak dah... and coming soon.. Fizah!

59. What's your worst memory as a child?
Cried everytime my auntie tells me that Batu Belah Batu Bertangkup story... up until now, aku takleh denga citer
tuh...sedey giler!

60. If you could be a crayon, what color would you be?
Black or red

61. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?
My Mummy and MT, family and friends

62. Do you own a lava lamp?
The hell is that?

63. Who is your favorite Backstreet Boy?
Used to be Kevin - now I just love that Puddle of Mudd singer... aiyooo...

64. Who is your favorite 'N Sync boy?
Dulu kala suka Chris but please DO NOT give me Justin. I hate that guy!

65. What makes you happy?
My family, friends, VCDs, DVDs, my pc, McDonalds, my journals (yup...I write!), the ability to drive in a non-congested
routes..and shopping!

66. What is your favorite perfume?
I don't really care about perfume..

67. Fast or slow?
Both... ikut mood.

68. Are you rich, poor, or in the middle?
In the middle

69. Does this number make you giggle?
Most of the time they do. Hehehehe...

70. Flowers or candy?
Candy please... I don't have a clue about flowers.

71. What kind?
Any kinds

72. Do you like talking on the phone?
Yups...

73. What are six things you have yet to do?
- Finish my assignment by next week
- Finish my User Guide
- Wash clothes
- Touch up sket kedudukan bilik
- Finish all those testings!
- Hmmmm....takde dah kot...

74. Have you ever smoked weed?
Nope

75. Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?
How can I cheat when I don't even have one?!

76. Have you ever been suspended?
Hmmm...I don't think so.

77. Have you ever stolen anything?
I have stolen the heart of a handsome, rich and successful man - Hahahaha... I wish!!!

78. Have you ever smoked?
I don't think so.

79. Have you ever loved somebody so much it made you cry?
Yes indeed...

80. Do you belong to a certain religion?
Yes, I do.

81. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
(Ehh...ni soklan Edzuan la...) Happy living with my Mummy and MT in my current home, aku dah beli rumah lagi sebijik,
dan aku juga dah beli kereta lagi sebuah.

82. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The hell is that??

83. Who do you admire the most?
My Mummy and MT

84. What's your favorite flavor?
Chocolate

85. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
The extra Fat in me!!

86. Rate your life on a scale of 1-10.
8

87. What two CDs could you NOT live without?
Linkin Park and Backstreet Boys?? Heheheheh...

88. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
Kalau boleh taknak la dua2...

89. Do you play any instruments?
Nope

90. Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?
Rome, Paris

91. Have you seen Empire Records?
Yups...and I like it!

92. When you need help, who do you turn to?
My family and friends

93. Describe yourself in one word.
Fat and ugly - Hahahahaha....

94. What's your favorite board game?
Monopoly - Star Wars special edition

95. Do you like to read?
Yup

96. Did you know this number is "69" upside-down?
Yeah, figured it out with a friend of mine back in college...

97. Are you getting bored yet?
You bet'cha!

98. How about now?
Yup!

99. What decade would you live in, if you had a choice?
I like it the way it is.

100. List a few things you do every day.
- Sleep
- Brush my teeth
- Eat
- Watch TV
- Talk with Mummy on the phone
- Singing like I don't care!